10. Vice President declares “I am speaking” and “I’m not finished” to multiple heads-of-state.
9. Kamala creates new bail fund for MS-13 killers in El Salvador, if they ” really, really try to stay” in that country.
8. Finally, the Veep gets a look at our southern border… Twice even, but from 35,000 feet.
7. She avoided international incident while Guetemalan President Alejandro Giammattei explained how Biden-Harris policy caused the crisis at the US border.
6. During Mexico City press availability, she finally refers to “President AMLO,” after five references to “President AMWAY.”
5. Listening to concerns at a “community meeting” in Honduras, she learned that a major reason for illegal migration is “limited access to winter sports.”
4. Worked the phrase “Y’know, I am part Caribbean myself” into every speech.
3. Unscheduled stop at a rural airstrip scored “cases of moonshine tequila” for the White House Mess.
2. Mentioning the White House while addressing traffickers and cartel strong men with a bull horn, she impressed with “Mi Casa es Su Casa.”
…and the NUMBER ONE KAMALA ACCOMPLISHMENT DURING HER VISIT to LATIN AMERICA is:
1. After spirited debate, Costa Rica decided NOT to declare war on the U.S.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .