10. When vegetarian actress Pamela Anderson visited Julian Assange, she “smuggled” in three Big Macs for him.
9. Hillary Clinton remains one of the world’s top experts on acid-washing of e-mails. She will speak to your organization about “Covering Your Tracks” for only $250,000.
8. Vladimir Putin lusts after Ukraine largely so he can impress a certain anchorwoman in Kiev.
7. A Barack Obama e-mail once referred to Joe Biden as a “grinning goofball.”
6. China’s President Xi really wants an American-made Hummer for weekends.
5. At least five European heads of state secretly believe “climate change” is a scam.
4. Until April, four Democratic candidates for president were considering creepy lawyer Michael Avenatti as a running mate.
3. Prior to offering the Nigerian brothers $3,500 to beat him up, Jussie Smollett asked “Empire” fan George Stephanopoulos to wear a “MAGA” cap and do it for $1,800.
2. For the $1.1 million she paid for the fraudulent Steele and Fusion GPS dossier, Hillary Clinton also received 3 free nights at any Best Western in the country and a month supply of Popeye’s Fried Chicken.
...and the NUMBER ONE YET-to-BE RELEASED WIKILEAKS REVELATION is,,,
1.There are no showers in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .