10. “The Texas Pipeline Massacre“ (Joseph Biden puts an end to American energy independence on his first day in office, earning new billions for Vladimir Putin)
9. “Margaret Trudeau’s Baby“
8. “The Conjuring II“ (A frightening glimpse of the New York City Council in session, moving from defunding NYPD, to removing statues, to new tax hikes, all with the dispatch of super-mega-villains)
7. “The Chappaqua Witch Project“
6. “The Silence of the Mainstream Media Lambs“
5. “An American Werewolf in NATO“ (Kamala helpfully reveals to attentive European leaders that we “could be on the brink of war in Europe.”)
4. “Bride of Buttigieg“ (Even during a lengthy child care-leave sabbatical, our Transportation Secretary presses on with his heroic campaign to obliterate our “car culture”)
3. ”Son of Biden-stein” (A privileged offspring with zero experience is granted riches wherever he wanders.)
2. “They Look Like People“ (A news conference with “The Squad” reveals an eerie detachment from reality, including notions that Americans are undertaxed, stealing is social justice, war is peace, victims are supremacists, first responders are racist…)
…and the NUMBER ONE HORROR MOVIE AWAITING RELEASE in 2022 is…
1. ”We Need to Talk About Nancy” (With plastic surgery to rival “Chucky,” the Speaker maneuvers to punish the American people while enriching her own family.)
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .