10. No, sir. Kamala is heading to that fund-raiser, not to the border.
9. I need a break! Can you put a Rudy Vallee record on the Victrola?
8. Um… I believe he is napping, but he’ll be up for Jim Acosta.
7. Sorry, sir. We cut back on pretzels due to rising costs.
6. Of course we can tax our way out of this!
5. Let’s see: the police are “the enemy,” so let’s disarm regular Americans. Now watch the fun.
4. No, that door’s to a gaming arcade, not the men’s room.
3. Are those voters I see, marching towards the southern border?
2. On Tuesday, could we blame inflation on Kim Jong-un?
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD AROUND the WHITE HOUSE THIS WEEK is…
1. Sir, we believe you should change out of your robe for this TV speech.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .