10. Madam Vice President, there’s really no need to visit the border, is there?
9. OK, Mr. President. We know your ice cream flavor choice, but… sprinkles or hot fudge?
8. Under your “Stimulus” plan, could the existing miles of Keystone Pipeline convert to mass transit use ?
7. Madam Press Secretary, are those designer earrings you are wearing?
6. Mr. Biden, with respect, Critical Race Theory “training” is certainly infrastructure, isn’t it?
5. Who wrote Kamala’s knee slapping jokes for the Annapolis graduation? Really hilarious.
4. Sir, suppose we call the southern border a “boardwalk” or a “promenade” to the US?
3. Mr. President, how do you stay so sharp and youthful?
2. How is the food on Air Force 1 these days?
…and the NUMBER ONE HARD-HITTING QUESTION from the WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS this WEEK is:
1. Joe, when you meet with Vladimir next month, will Hunter be along for a piece of Nord Stream 2?
(Just kidding, no one in today’s White House Press Corps would ask an actual, inquisitive question like this…..)
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .