- “TRANSPHOBE” – Pretty much anyone walking down the street.
- “WHITE SUPREMACIST” – Suburban parent of any race asking a question about curricula.
- “IDENTIFY” – Completing the partial, uninspired job your parents did.
- “INSURRECTIONIST” – Certain persons disrupting governmental proceedings, even if unarmed. Not applicable in Nashville, TN or Madison, WI.
- “INVESTMENT” – Taxing more to expand welfare and “green” spending. Never applicable to pay for military or law enforcement.
- “TERRORIST” -Parent inquiring about assault upon teen daughter.
- “WOMAN” -Who’s to say?
- “INFLATION” -What inflation? There is zero inflation.
- “IMMIGRANT” – That guy emerging from the river with waterproof bags of fentanyl.
…and the NUMBER ONE VITAL 2023 GLOSSARY TERM (approved by the U.S.
Department of Justice) is…
1. “FATHER” -Symbol of patriarchy and oppression, though a fine source of cash.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .