- “Camilla, that’s not really perfume, is it?
9. “The crown is mostly polyester, duct tape and rhinestones?”
- “No, that guy actually IS Carrot Top.”
- “If ol’ Charlie is such a big climate guy, what’s with the thousand vehicles?”
- “OK, I see Dr. Jill in the front row. But who are the guys in the horse suit?”
- “Who knew that Kim Jong-un ran a great kimchee truck?”
- “Is that a foreign leader or just a nut riding shirtless on a horse?”
- “For $125 million, I coulda-got everybody lobster tail!”
2. “So if I pay cash to the guy with the cigar, I can stay in Buckingham Palace tonight?”
…and the NUMBER ONE REVELATION DISCOVERED by PROFESSIONAL LIP READERS at the CORONATION is…
- “I thought London had ‘congestion pricing.'”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .