10. “The cash from China actually went to ‘Dr.‘ Jill, not to Joseph.”
9. “At least nobody’s said anything about those photos Hunter has on the computer.”
8. “Kamala didn’t really mean ‘the riots will continue.'”
7. “Joseph is asking if he can monetize fracking in his own basement. Then, he will reveal his position on fracking after the election.”
6. ” Whaddya mean, no experience?”
5. “What the Pope meant to say is….”
4. “Senator Harris did not intend to bail out looters in Minneapolis. She intended to buy a gift card at Hooters in St. Paul.”
3. “The former Vice President firmly believes that if you like your Ukrainian energy company, you can keep your Ukrainian energy company.”
2. “After careful consideration, I really have no objection to a Catholic being a judge.”
…and the NUMBER ONE “REQUIRED” LATE OCTOBER EXPLANATION is:
1. “Mr. Biden has a plan where all the jobs lost in oil & gas will be replaced by new positions installing the wind turbines we are building. Now, the job might be in a different time zone.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2020 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .