10. A $15,000 ostrich jacket is one thing….. but oh, that ostrich underwear !
9. Yes, he paid $180,000 for that Mercedes. But drives a 1976 AMC Pacer to his “K” Street meetings.
8. Seen ordering a fillet-o-fish at McDonald’s, after first asking for the sommelier.
7. That pro-Russian government in Ukraine paid his $60 million in consulting fees partly in Stolichnaya.
6. Never given credit for being the mastermind behind John Connelly’s 1980 campaign.
5. Finally, last year, he vacated his D. C. Housing Authority apartment.
4. Invests his foreign payments in the high-yielding “Fugitive Oligarchs Fund.”
3. That $21,000 “Royal Way” watch? Offers current readings in all seven Russian time zones.
2. Guinness Book of World Records confirms he is only known individual to wear a clip-on tie with a $900 shirt.
…and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISING UNREPORTED FACT about PAUL MANAFORT is:
1. While awaiting trial, he pays for concierge services and deliveries of Trump steaks in prison.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and not as a source of real news. To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. Enjoy!