10. FBI surveillance video during 2016 campaign tracking candidate Trump visits to McDonald’s, KFC and Chipotle.
9. Disguises used by Vladimir Putin for bi-monthly pre-Trump visits to White House.
8. Bob Mueller’s 2006 photo files on Gisele Buendchen, Beyonce and Kate Upton.
7. President Obama’s “favorite” tapes of James Rosen (Fox News) telephone calls.
6. “Wedding plans” e-mails from Secretary Hillary Clinton to her family.
5. Orrin Hatch daily lunch orders prior to noon recess of US Senate Committee on Finance.
4. Invoices for President Clinton’s secret White House video and magazine purchases.
3. Pay-per-view movies ordered during hotel stays by Senators Kennedy, Dodd, Franken and Gary Hart
2. Connecticut Senator Blumenthal’s “combat” record in Vietnam.
…and the NUMBER ONE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT UNDER CONSIDERATION for RELEASE to the AMERICAN PUBLIC is:
1. “Request for proposals” to Secretary Hillary Clinton, recommending superior brand of acid wash to destroy 30,000 “unneeded” e-mails.
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016, 2017 and 2018. Enjoy!!