10. Waved at thousands of migrants iIllegally crossing our southern border (from D.C., by Zoom only, of course).
9. Gathered European Heads-of-State by Skype, Once Again, to repeat her prescient “We could be on the brink of war in Europe” prediction.
8. Counseled Hunter on how he could score best prices for his world-class artwork.
7. Gave cackling Insider’s Tour of her Naval Observatory residence to MSNBC.
6. Repeated such deep thoughts as: “the Governor and I were talking about the significance of the passage of time…..”
5. Held news conference to blame Vladimir Putin for inflation.
4. Issued “VP White Paper” on how U.S. energy independence was actually a bad thing.
3. Condemned those who oppose trillions in new Federal welfare spending… (while personally donating only 1.6% of her $1.7 million income to charity.)
2. Signed new appeal letter seeking funds to bail out more violent offenders.
…and the NUMBER ONE “LESSON in LEADERSHIP” is:
1. Using frantic hand signals, directed the President on his best route to exit a stage.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .