- Joseph actually considers Delaware to be a backwater, as bad as Scranton.
- During family meetings, curtains are drawn and Biden men go shirtless and smoke cigarettes provided by lobbyists.
- In a pinch, you can get the Chinese to pay you with Venmo.
- Fentanyl costs less per ounce in Kent County, Delaware than in Chester County, Pennsylvania, and the cartel guys are friendlier.
- There is no personal rush like speeding in reverse with an illegal pistol in your waistband.
- On Air Force One, there is a small bathroom where crack cocaine can always be found.
- “Cornpop” is actually an older cleaning lady for the Rehoboth mansion.
- “Climate justice” is fine for Kerry, Gore and DiCaprio, but….
- For a romantic weekend, it’s tough to beat the Trump International Hotel.
…and the NUMBER ONE LATEST REVELATION from the LAPTOP is…
- Three paintings sold by Hunter for a total of $390,000 were actually painted by a Labrador retriever.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .