10. “What the &%$# is going on here? -At breakfast in his mansion, the Governor senses that the oatmeal has arrived at 103 degrees, not the required 104.5.
9. “You have not felt my wrath. I can ruin your life….. Just kidding, Mom.”
8. “If we can just get the rich to ‘contribute’ a bit more, we can fully fund the governor’s mansion staff, and a new fleet of state choppers and limos.”
7. “Sure, Chris, my brutha: I am single and ready to mingle. Does CNN have a “Heartless Bachelor” reality show?”
6. “Who made this guy an arbiter of morality?” — Andrew reacts to the Cardinal’s legislative agenda.
5. “As I move about, from Buffalo to Long Island, I frequently communicate with my subjects.”
4. “This &#$% pool is over-chlorinated.” – The Governor takes some free time on the mansion grounds.
3. “Assemblyman, how about we take a nice, long drive over the Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, if you get my meaning?”
2. “Look it up. No governor has ever been impeached while clutching his Emmy award.”
…and the NUMBER ONE QUOTE OVERHEARD at the GOVERNOR’S MANSION in ALBANY, New York THIS WEEK is:
1.”How could I have the time to kill all those people? I was busy writing my book on leadership.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .