Guess which 8 entries are from an actual dating site, and which 2 were created by your editor…
10. 31, gender unimportant. Hitchhike with me along Comrade Che’s South American motorcycle paths this fall. Along the way, we will sleep under the stars and steal from plutocrats.
9. (He/they) baby anarchist, a tad religious, super queer, early 20s, Dumb brain w/ social anxiety impedes me from mtg people the old fashioned way…..
8. 38, he/him likes women. Sometimes described as an eclectic mix of value form theory, autonomism, Maoism, and Star Trek. Here to cook dinner or argue about social reproduction theory and Gritty. Just trying to keep socialism weird.
7. 23, black&puertorican pan trans girl (she/her) socialist looking for something casual/non/monog. Fairly reformist. w/ an appetite for the rich. Love biking+dancing in pretty dresses.
6. 26 he/him genderless, looking for she/her, they/them. unaffiliated. writes poetry. grand ambitions (delusional). silly.
5. significantly left (maybe anarcho-syndicalist) cis hetero male, 23yo looking for fwp, something casual, convos, possibly somethin’ serious. Interested in imperialism, feminist legal theses, Palestinian rights, food & movies.
4. 28 trans-fem queer socialist satanist (she/her) seeking any/all genders for fun and book recommendations. tell me queer county commune must-haves. no cops, no chasers.
3. 26 yr old cornbread communist. trans and queer gentlethem. misandry-adjacent. giallo-obsessed. graphic designer, artist and occasional gaymer. let’s cook dinner, build a fire, or go on a hike!! into moral clarity, painterly distraction.
2. 29, straight, autistic, n.b. acid convert, Music and literature, but nowadays mostly music. Let’s jam and get rid of right to work laws together.
…and the NUMBER ONE AD GLEANED FROM a LEFT-OF-CENTER DATING SITE is:
- Atheist? Trotskyite? Celibate? Me too!
Which two entries were written by your editor? Numbers 10 and 1. All others actual ads are from a lefty dating site.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .