10. Tons of cars keep entering Columbus Circle…. but very few seem to exit….
9. “News” anchors at CNN and MSNBC wear sunglasses all the time now.
8. Mayor DeBlasio delivers his “State of the City” message three hours late, and begins with a huge grin and a hearty “Wow, man.”
7. 95% of summer outdoor movie screenings to feature “Cheech and Chong” films.
6. Now, 73% of New Yorkers actually “look forward to chatting with telemarketers.”
5. At LaGuardia and Kennedy Airports, hundreds of planes are taxiing around, but not many are taking off….
4. At his weekly Sunday news conference, US Senator Schumer uses the word “toke” eleven times and just can’t stop giggling.
3. Fully 21% of Hudson River commuter ferries wind up docking in Bermuda.
2. Most common response from 311 operators is : “Like , what?”
…and the NUMBER ONE WAY we can TELL THAT GOVERNOR ANDREW CUOMO has SIGNED the BILL to LEGALIZE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA is:
- The Governor keeps referring to “our beautiful new Andrew M. Cuomo Bridge.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens by scrolling back through 2016, 2017 and 2018.
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail to: email@example.com .
YOUR WEEKLY AMERICAN TOP TEN LIST wishes all of our faithful subscribers and readers the very best for 2019, with health, opportunity and blessings for each of you…. and success, strengthened sovereignty and expanding freedoms for our beloved nation. -HWS