10. What inflation?
9. Ask your question in a Freedom of Information Act request, and we’ll respond in Biden’s second term. Guaranteed.
8. What exactly does your question have to do with “equity?”
7. That is a question better posed to Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
6. Our president is indeed standing up for America, drawing a red line in the sands of Rehoboth Beach,
5. This administration is ready to ship billions to Iran once again… Naturally, we don’t have a precise amount for you, at this time.
4. It would not be accurate to say that the Biden family has amassed $40 million through the President’s service in government. Next question to MSNBC.
3. Vice President Kamala is happy to take your questions. Please submit them, in writing, in triplicate, to her Naval Observatory address.
2. The President is well aware of the difference between a trillion and a gazillion.
…and the NUMBER ONE JEN PSAKI ALTERNATIVE to SAYING ‘WE’LL CIRCLE BACK to YOU’ is:
1. The President just won’t have time for a press briefing after the summit. He’s scheduled to wash his hair plugs at that time.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .