10. – OK, so there was no collusion. How about ”planning to consider conspiring to commit collusion?” – CNN
9. No indictments does not mean innocence. Suppose The Trump Foundation committed treason? – Cong. Adam Schiff
8. When Donald Trump interviewed Brett Kavanaugh, you don’t think they talked Russia? -Sen. Kamala Harris
7. You watch. They’re gonna serve borscht at the White House Mess this week. -NPR
6. Look at this photo of the President arriving in London on Aeroflot ! They couldn’t photo-shop, that, could they? – George Stephanopoulos
5. What on earth would we investigate Hillary for? – the New York Times
4. So there will be no indictments. Our committee now turns to investigating those dangerous, nasty Tweets. – Cong. Jerold Nadler
3. We will be committing staff to look into those Trump rallies in Moscow, Idaho and Russian River, California. -MSNBC
2. An unnamed source claims that the former Mrs. Putin may be living in the Lincoln bedroom. -Michael Moore
…and the NUMBER ONE ALREADY-PREPARED COMMENT PRIOR to the MUELLER REPORT’S RELEASE to the PUBLIC is:
1. My order for triple-secret-probation remains in force. – Dean Wormer
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .