10. You noticed that Barack Obama was sounding off on climate change and rising seas, but he bought a huge mansion right on Martha’s Vineyard’s lovely waterfront.
9. You wonder: “can anyone go in and vote without proof of I.D.?”
8. You read that Mrs. deBlasio spent well over $1 billion on her mental health initiative. For that much money, all the mentally ill must be off the streets, correct?
7. If you drive into Manhattan, City Council members call you “rich.” Now you must be taxed and tolled $20 extra for each trip in and out.
6. Governor Cuomo forced you to spend hundreds on his smaller clip for your pistol. That really solved mass shootings.
5. Your Mayor “asks” you to “contribute” 2% more of your income, but the budget never seems to truly balance.
4. You weren’t able “to keep your doctor.”
3. Senator Warren’s new “Wealth Tax” idea is on top of all the other taxes?
2. You thought “choice” was about better schools. No, it’s about the “right” to late term abortions.
…and the NUMBER ONE TIP-OFF THAT YOU MAY be LEANING REPUBLICAN is…
1. If your life depended on it, you couldn’t name more than seven genders.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .