10. That meeting with Senator Majority Leader Andrea Cousins: don’t bring up ANY kind of poker
9. Taxes? Where on earth would rich New Yorkers move to?
8. Check with Counsel: Is it OK to have a business meeting with female staffers in the mansion pool?
7. Do not drive my 10-miles-per-gallon GTO muscle car to “Earth Week” ceremonies. Leave GTO in mansion garage, pellegrino.
6. “It’s still Trump’s fault.” “But it’s Bill DeBlasio’s fault, too.”
5. My promise of $15,000 for each migrant… Check with staff: what if Canadians start coming over for it?
4. Remember: bring baked goods for that nursing home visit. They’ll love me!
3. Put the “nipple ring” controversy to rest: wear a jacket, guy.
2. Be sure security detail is beefed up for my “More Gun Control” outdoor news conference.
…and the NUMBER ONE ANDREW CUOMO “MEMO to SELF” THIS WEEK is:
1. Arrange nice photo op with female legislators. Convey charming best “non-predator” smile.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .