10. “WOMAN” – no longer has definition; preferred usage: “identifies as a woman” ; archaic: biologists over 75 may point to secondary and primary sex characteristics to label what they might call “a woman.”
9. “PRIDE” – formerly one of the deadly sins; Today: mandatory virtue of endorsing “approved” groups
8. “MALE” – a person who identifies as a male (pregnant or not); those who hold doors open for women and have used the term “fairer sex” must now be considered TOXIC MALES
7. “CARCERAL STATE” – the mere existence of a prison or detention facility, pretty much anywhere
6. “ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE” – providing a “right” for every low income person to enjoy acres of green space and forests
5. “SHOPPING” – looting
4. “PROTEST” – activity includes arson, assaulting police officers, destroying family businesses… but can present professionally printed posters during TV coverage.
3. “WORK” – receiving a check or cash; in extreme cases, may include showing up to voluntarily assist an actual employer
2. “TERRORIST” – might be Iranian-supported opponents of same-sex marriage, but more popularly used to define parents who brazenly speak out at US school board meetings
…and the NUMBER ONE LATEST WORD REVISION in YOUR NEW “WOKE” DICTIONARY is:
1. ‘INMATE’ – archaic: someone housed in a correctional institution; now please use “incarcerated person” **; secondary usage: non-radical student attending nearly any American university
** This week, NY Governor Kathy Hochul signed legislation to remove the word “inmate” from all state communications, replacing it with “incarcerated person.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .