10. “Olaf, it’s your turn to lead him around today.”
9. “Emanuel, can we buy some of your nuke power?”
8. “Don’t tell anyone, but I could go for some mean tweets right about now.”
7. “What is your preferred pronoun, Boris?”
6. “No, not smart. Then we’d get Kamala!”
5. “The way he’s yelling about the Supreme Court… he really thinks he’s on Rehoboth Beach.”
4. “Joe, three of us crossed your southern border yesterday…. just to prove we could!”
3. “Vladimir is pounding on the front door. What do I tell him?”
2. “Trudeau really modeled his gun ban on North Korea’s ?
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD at the G-7 MEETINGS in the GERMAN ALPS THIS WEEK was…
1. “In Tokyo, we call it ‘Bidenflation.'”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .