- “BONANZA” – Human traffickers from four continents, fentanyl mules and some “just” seeking US benefits wade across a shallow river, greeted with free food, cell phones and free bus rides to the cities and luxury hotels of their choice.
- “MISSILE COMMAND” – An eccentric, compromised chief executive allows a Red Chinese craft to photograph hundreds of sensitive sites from sea-to-shining-sea, only to follow up by shooting down a $12 hobby balloon with missiles costing $800,000.
- “THE FETTERMAN FAMILY” – An innocent college co-ed is in for the fright of her life when she wanders down the wrong Philadelphia alley, only to be confronted by Senator John Fetterman and family members resembling Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Wednesday and Pugsley.
- “TO SLEEP WITH ANGER” (A Movie-of-the-Week) – After delivering a “State of the Union” address laced with distortions and scurrilous, vile attacks on those who differ with him, an elected official dozes through his own Cabinet meeting.
- “THE HONEYMOONERS” – Dr. Jill and “First Gentleman” Doug requisition Air Force Two for a secret getaway to a romantic location no one would ever imagine: the southern border.
- “ALL IN THE FAMILY” – Although replete with undergraduate and advanced degrees, a powerful family relies on a hooker-cavorting crackhead to close multi-million dollar influence peddling deals with hostile foreign leaders.
- “THE FBI” – Advances in technology enable TV producers to create speaking holograms of Efrem Zimbalist Jr. and Jimmy Stewart, both urging Twitter and Facebook to censor all criticism of a sitting president.
- “SKY KING” – Biden Cabinet members John Kerry and Pete Buttigieg compete to see who can log the most air miles on their private, taxpayer-funded jets.
- “NIGHT COURT: REHOBOTH BEACH”- It began with public lewdness on Amtrak…
…and the NUMBER ON NEW TV SHOW BEING CONSIDERED for the FALL SEASON is…
1.”YOU BET YOUR LIFE” – Ordinary Americans are released near ATMs in urban areas with District Attorneys funded by George Soros. If they can withdraw $200 and walk 10 city blocks without incident, they win free home security systems.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .