10. Showed off Dr. Jill’s new Air Force One drapes to the Euro-media.
9. At the Geneva geyser, he asked: “Are we still in Yellowstone?”
8. During principals-only meeting, extricated self from Vladimir’s head lock.
7. Gave himself the best free vacation of his life.
6. Courageously condemned that French guy who slapped President Macron.
5. Adding to Joe’s “Please Don’t Hack These, Mr. Putin” list, Vlad agreed to exempt a special Delaware ice cream parlor.
4. Learned how to pronounce “garcon.”
3. Checked with Kamala to get her take on another “Nukes-for-Cash” deal.
2. Hair plugs were on good behavior during windswept G-7 photo-op.
…and the NUMBER ONE JOSEPH BIDEN ACHIEVEMENT in EUROPE is:
1. On meeting Mrs. Boris (Carrie) Johnson, he stifled his desire to say: “Hello again, Maggie.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .