10. “Feliz Navidad from 35,000 feet above the Rio Grande River.” – Kamala Harris
9. “THEY wish THEM a pleasant and secular December.”– Biden HHS Assistant Secretary “Admiral” “Rachel” Levine and Energy Dept. Deputy Assistant Secretary “Sam” Brinton (yes, you should search for the photos….)
8. “The university proudly announces new ‘Safe Spaces’ for students celebrating the Winter Solstice.” – University Vice President for Safety, Equity, Diversity, Sustainability and Mumbo-Jumbo.”
7. “T’is always the season to reach out and touch someone.” – Harvey Weinstein
6. “I wish you an early Meli Kalikimaka, before climate change floods my state.” -US Sen. Maisie Hirono (D- Hawaii)
5.”We wish you a holiday filled with equity, prior to climate change submerging our beloved Martha’s Vineyard.” – Barack and Michelle
4. “With the optimism of the festival of lights, it’s only right to hope for revolution in Teheran.” -Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, writing from the Trump Heights
3. “If you can just believe in Frosty the Snowman… you can believe our southern border is secure.” – Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Majorkas
2. “This St. Patrick’s day, let us build back better.” -Joseph & Dr. Jill Biden
…and the NUMBER ONE HOLIDAY CARD INSCRIPTION is…
- “You’d better not tweet… You’re not the Deep State… Why chance it right now… With ruin your fate?” – Elon (written prior to his big purchase)
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .