10. 6 month subscription to Newsmax
9. A romantic weekend in the DMZ barracks (including welcome cocktail party)
8. Prussian blue dress shirts with nicely complementing solid red Trump ties
7. Joint naval maneuvers with Japan
6. A show of Kim’s own slam-dunking skills (adjustable basket height may be required)
5. Complete freedom for reporters and news organizations
4. Political parties legalized this week
3. New microwavable Kim-Chee TV dinners from Swanson/Pyong Yang
2. No charge for Fox News Channel in all North Korean hotel rooms
…and the NUMBER ONE UNLIKELY NEW YEAR’S GIFT from KIM JONG-UN is:
1. Will offer nuke-free Korea in exchange for three all-night produce stands in Flushing, NY
Once again : Happy 2020!!
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .