(To replace those gawdawful Democrat debates, imagine the candidates playing Jeopardy against each other….) Here are your categories for “Presidential Jeopardy“:
10. CERTIFIED NATIVE AMERICANS
9. EXAMPLES WHERE SOCIALISM HAS WORKED (Jeopardy’s first category with NO verifiable answers)
8. HUNTER BIDEN RESUME HIGHLIGHTS
7. ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE CURRENT HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
6. OUR FAVORITE TAX HIKES
5. EXISTENTIAL THREATS OF THE WEEK
4. WHO SAID IT… PELOSI, SCHUMER or El PRESIDENTE MADURO?
3. WHERE in the WORLD is the MODERATE?
2. SWING STATES GENDER POTPOURRI
…and the NUMBER ONE CATEGORY WE’D LOVE to SEE in “PRESIDENTIAL JEOPARDY” is:
1.THE PUCKISH WIT OF GENERAL SOLEIMANI
Thanks to former Congressman and Ambassador Fred J. Eckert, whose hilarious novel, “Hank Harrison for President,” involves an accidental president who attains office via “Jeopardy.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2020 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .