10. Check out Hillary’s “study.” Isn’t that the furniture she carted out of the White House?
9. Gee, you can hear those sounds every time Eric Swallwell is interviewed.
8. Isn’t that a 1993 photo of Tara Reade on the credenza behind Joe Biden?
7. Wow, I never noticed that “I LOVE AHNOLD” tattoo on Nancy’s forearm…
6. How come Mayor deBlasio’s briefings have that hazy smoke cloud?
5. Y’know, I think Chuck Schumer even has a camera and mic in the shower…
4. Who knew that Governor Ralph Northam favored the “VA-is-for-Lovers” design on his boxers?
3. Those are new Lakota moccasins by the door. Y’think Senator Warren wears them door-to-door?
2. Isn’t that man strolling in to the picture behind Kamala Harris our 42nd president?
…and the NUMBER ONE OBSERVATIONS WE’VE MADE DURING THOSE “ZOOM” INTERVIEWS at V.I.P. HOMES is:
1. Bernie Sanders has a copy of “Das Kapital” actually inscribed to him by Karl Marx.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .