10. So, Senator, so what if you didn’t spend your formative years on an Indian reservation… no big deal, right?
9. Since South Bend is a microcosm for America, are you the second coming of Lincoln or of FDR?
8. I see that “MATH” button on your lapel. Is there really much difference between a trillion and a gazillion dollars?
7. Senator, when you return to Brooklyn, do you speak with a Vermont accent?
6. Hunter was cleared to fly on Air Force 2, wasn’t he? No problemo, then, right sir?
5. Some people say that your campaign reflects your “Minnesota Nice” personality. True or false?
4. You are amazingly vibrant for someone who had a heart attack last year. What is your regimen to stay so buff?
3. Would you agree that socialism is really just caring about your neighbor?
2. Some people say you’ve lost your fastball. But you get by just fine with a curve and a knuckler, right?
…and the NUMBER ONE HARD-HITTING MEDIA QUESTION DURING the DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES is…
1. With all this enthusiasm from the people, you’re in this right to the convention, correct?
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .