10. If we fly over the Rio Grande today, that’s visiting the border, isn’t it?
9. What the heck are we building back better, anyway, man?
8. What’s that drug called again? Viagra? Prevagen?
7. Warm milk, please.
6. That Macron guy who’s all in a tizzy… he lives in France?
5. If government shuts down, can we still land the plane?
4. Can we stop in Wilmington for ice cream?
3. Is Jill really a doctor?
2. How can we test out that nuclear football up here?
…and the NUMBER ONE QUESTION DIRECTED to the SUPERVISING FLIGHT ATTENDANT on AIR FORCE ONE this MONTH is:
1. Are these pictures of Hunter and ”friends” on my screen again ?
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .