10. “OK, so Dad promised that the family wouldn’t cash in on him being president. He winked, grinned and whispered, ‘Ceptin’ his book!’”
9. “Mr. Xi was so friendly to me and Dad. His friends gave me $2 billion, and never even asked for a resume.”
8. “With the right chemical enhancement, even a farm in Delaware can seem like Times Square.”
7. “Taxiing in on Air Force One is an even better sales tool than getting embossed business cards.”
6. “How come the Vice President is always chuckling around Dad?”
5. “With all the scratch we’re pulling in from influence peddling, I’m getting nervous about Dad’s tax hikes.”
4. “Iran looks like it’s coming around. Can you spell p-a-y-d-a-y for Uncle Hunter?
3. “Uncle Jim made more off Dad’s name than me, but nobody cares.”
2. “Suddenly, even on Linked In, the name Biden is an aphrodisiac.”
…and the NUMBER ONE ADVANCE EXCERPT FROM HUNTER’S “MEMOIR” is:
1. “Our First Lady is so amazing. At the end of the family vacation last year, she told me I no longer had to use ‘Dr.’ Biden. From here on, it’s ‘Professor’ Biden!”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .