10. Among likely Joe Biden voters, 34% want him, if elected, to continue operating from his Delaware basement.
9. In New Jersey, incumbent U.S. Senator Cory Booker only outpolls Spartacus, 48-45%.
8. On Staten Island, NY, 54% of registered voters agree that “Mayor DeBlasio has done more to damage NYC than the virus.”
7. On the west side of Manhattan, 52% of adults like this “Re-elect Rep. Jerrold Nadler” slogan:
“Our Jerry: He was impeaching while Wuhan was screeching.”
6. Fully 62% of Delaware voters want “Senator Chris Coons to do more to assist poor Mr. Biden in his basement.”
5. 71% of self-identified independents believe that “if they debate, Trump will actually put Biden in a headlock.”
4. 41% of Rhode Islanders are voting to re-elect Senator Jack Reed because they believe he was a Major League outfielder.
3. 73% of adult Oklahomans support early release for “Tiger King” Joe Exotic…. but only if he is replaced in prison by Hillary.
2. Among voters who “support Nancy Pelosi’s $3 trillion stimulus plan,” 62% cannot differentiate among “a trillion, a megazillion and a gazillion” dollars.
.and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISING RESULT FROM THIS WEEK’S POLLING RESULTS is
1. A national survey asked 952 respondents about their faith in the “truthfulness of the following list of institutions and individuals”
Percentage of those who believe in the truthfulness of:
–59% – Professional wrestling
–19% -Speaker Nancy Pelosi
–15% -Three-Card Monte sharks
—9% -Michael Avenatti
—7% -the New York Times
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .