- Wearing a fake Groucho nose and glasses, FBI Director Wray sighted handing Gatorade and a bullhorn to Ray Epps.
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer briefly anchored the Capitol protest coverage wearing Viking horns.
- When the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him, President Trump got to the Rayburn Building in 97 seconds on a high-speed segue.
- Suddenly having a free afternoon, Nancy Pelosi got her hair done. Still no mask.
6. When lawmakers arrived at their secret temporary location, many did not realize it was the Biden basement in Wilmington.
- Graffitto seen in the House Cannon building elevator: “For a good time, call Antifa-Dating at 202-555-0000.”
4. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert fired four shots into the air, but no one seemed to notice at the time.
- We think that was Bill Clinton near the Senate Hart Building, running after an individual in leg warmers.
- The images were blurry, but it appeared that six people were carrying illegal Redskins flags while wearing black judicial robes.
…and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISE in the NEW JANUARY 6th VIDEOS SEEN on TV THIS WEEK is…
- Once evacuated from the Capitol, Jerry Nadler rushed back in, knowing he had the House cafeteria buffet all to himself.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .