- “All the President’s Men” – An intrepid reporting duo at the Washington Post is handed scandalous information about bribery payments directly into shell corporations controlled by the President’s family…. but conclude “nothing to see here.”
- “Gone With the Wind” – Most of the Atlantic whale population beaches itself, amazingly, near Rehoboth, Delaware to escape one President’s construction of wind farms in the ocean.
- “Hocus Pocus” – A cackling and much-disliked Vice President “identifies” as a sorceress, trying to create a “spell” so innocent Americans will gullibly believe the”Green New Deal” is not a toxic, inflation-boosting porridge.
- “The Lives of Others” – A dangerous alliance of socialist legislators, all-powerful busybody regulators, deranged climate alarmists and willing allies in the media work full-time to create a dystopian future without water heaters, gas stoves, combustion-engine cars, private-sector jobs and jet travel only for “certified important people.”
- “Snakes on a Plane” – In this fictitious romp, writers for the “Babylon Bee” release harmless, slithering reptiles on the private jet of “Climate Czar” John Kerry, scoring points against arrogance and hypocrisy.
5, “The Social Network” – Using raw political power, a presidential campaign and then the White House and Federal appointees cajole and bully Facebook, Twitter and other social media to censor major news stories that might reflect less than glowingly on the 46th president.
- “No Country for Old Men” – A president and vice president shift nearly a trillion dollars out of Medicare to pay for an expensive, doomed socialized-medicine scheme, while their progressive allies make the large cities they run hopelessly unsafe for senior citizens to live in.
- “NOT Lost in Translation” – During the president’s trip to Ireland, Gaelic speakers are visibly stunned when his remarks are correctly translated as “Let’s Go Lick the World!”
- “On the Waterfront” – Government ethics officials and the national press corps seem completely disinterested in how an elected Federal official can afford an oceanfront Rehoboth mansion, a Wilmington manor estate, exotic cars and a net worth to rival any oil sheik.
….and the NUMBER ONE MOVIE REFLECTING on the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION…. FIFTEEN YEARS from TODAY is……..
1. “Dazed and Confused” – Super-villains in Red China, Russia, Iran, Cuba and North Korea can’t believe their good fortune when the successor to “Captain America” is not only a defense-shrinking, doddering fool, but a man willing to go easy on bad guys in exchange for cash payments.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .