- As a thank you for the $1.5 billion investment from Red China, Hunter delivered 10 complimentary toasters to Ambassador Zhang Jun for opening those new accounts.
- Joseph Biden has asked architects in Delaware to draw up plans for a large pagoda. Construction costs will be paid in cash.
- Overlooking the beautiful Yangtze River in Shanghai, there is a 9,000 square foot penthouse condo, purchased in Dr. Jill’s maiden name.
- Based on explicit photos in the laptop, Hunter might actually benefit from some of those arcane medications seen on TV.
- That $3.5 million “consultancy fee” from former Moscow First Lady Yelena Baturina was spent mostlyon private tastings of Russian vodkas.
- To keep tabs on each other, Biden family members read Miranda Devine in the NY Post,to see who is out-grifting whom.
4. At the Rehoboth Beach mansion, Joseph and Dr. Jill order Chinese takeout from a local restaurant, only to have it delivered by Defense Minister General Wei Fenghe.
- In a lesser-spoken Ukrainian dialect, “Burisma” means “grease the American’s palm.”
- Classified reports on hypersonic missile technology are available near the hot fudge machine in the Wilmington Dairy Queen.
…and the NUMBER ONE REVELATION DURING EARLY INVESTIGATIONS by CONGRESSMAN JAMES COMER’S HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE is…
1. Second cousin “Bridie” Biden has been hired for the summer as a $200,000 receptionist in the Chinese Mission to the United Nations.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .