10. Is that a former governor ordering TWO “Grand Slam” breakfasts at a New Jersey “Denny’s?”
9. That ICBM missile silo in Montana…. the smoke detector battery needs replacing.
8. It’s 2 PM. The President is NAPPING?
7. Wow, that Amy Klobuchar really is mean to staff.
6. Hunter has TWO more laptops?
5. No, that can’t be Madonna. Re-check the facial recognition software.
4. This year, George Santos is claiming four Brazilians, one drag-dress designer and three Queens constituents as “dependents.”
3. Until the balloon was shot down, none of us knew there was a “clothing optional” beach in South Carolina.
2. Marjorie Taylor Greene got that furry State of the Union jacket with her own rifle.
…and the NUMBER ONE INTELLIGENCE GEM “HARVESTED” by the CCP BALLONS THIS WEEK is…
1. You can find Chinese food in North Dakota!
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .