10. Joe, if I may be so bold, many observers believe that Mr. Trump won’t leave the White House voluntarily. What are your thoughts?
9. Mr. Vice President, your hair plugs seem well-tuned up for this election campaign. Would you agree that such a vital medical procedure should be covered by Medicare?
8. Boxers or briefs? Please don’t let our minds run wild.
7. Once you are elected, what should we call your Delaware mansion’s basement? The Eastern White House? The Subterranean Shrine of the Oracle?
6. Isn’t it true that you did take that cognitive ability test, and now you are officially “Mensa-light?”
5. Sir, when you and Senator Harris gaze into each other’s eyes, do you attain a sense of mind-melding?
4. Could you repeat that for the camera, Joseph? You really are against rioting, killing and even looting, correct?
3. Was it your strong Catholic faith that enabled you to forgive Kamala for her campaign attacks ?
2. For which country would Hunter be the ideal ambassador: China or Ukraine?
…and the NUMBER ONE HARD-HITTING QUESTION JOSEPH BIDEN MAY be ASKED THIS WEEK by REPORTERS is:
- Is there any world issue for which you don’t have a detailed plan, sir?
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .