10. Senator Kamala Harris… nice girl, never gave me any lip.
9. I always liked that name, “Stacey.” She’s really accomplished, right?
8. I’ve already got the Native American vote, but what the heck?
7. Wasn’t Sarah Palin vice president already?
6. How about a transgender who’s “articulate, bright, clean and nice looking?”
5. Diane Feinstein doesn’t seem old to me at all…
4. So Sen. Kirsten Sinema is bi-sexual. It’s 1996, man…
3. That woman who was National Security Advisor… Frances Perkins, right?
2. Suppose I picked a male named Leslie, Taylor, Pat, Ricki, Jamie or Madison?
…and the NUMBER ONE “NOTE to SELF” SEEN on JOSEPH BIDEN’S “RUNNING MATES” MEMO PAD is:
1. Alright, Karen Bass idolizes Fidel Castro. Tell me again, is he King of Spain or something?
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2020 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .