10. Kim Jong-un: “With enough kimchi, we can divvy up this turkey among 26 million loyal North Korean subjects.”
9. Andrew Cuomo: “Mom, you want take out this year?”
8. Insurance salesman near Del Rio, Texas: “Honey, my cousins are here… please don’t refer to them as ‘the Caravan’ again.”
7. Prince Harry and Meghan: “We applaud all concerned citizens of the world, who join us this year in celebrating a ‘sustainable’ Thankgiving.” (MESSAGE FAXED FROM THEIR PRIVATE JET, CIRCLING LAX WHILE THE COUPLE FINISHES THEIR MEAL.)
6. Chris Cuomo: “Andrew, brutha, you doing take out this year?”
5. Vladimir Putin: “Nuthin’ better with a Moscow Mule than Chicken Kiev.”
4. MSNBC anchor: “We have a report that Vice President Kamala Harris hunted for her Thanksgiving turkey this morning.”
3. Grandmother in Littleton, Colorado: “Check out the living room, dear. I think the boys all fell asleep watching the football game.“
Her daughter: “No, Mom, that’s a Joseph Biden speech on the screen.”
2. Rep. Ilhan Omar: “Thanksgiving may be racist, but I just don’t go for Jello-mold.”
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD on THANKSGIVING LAST MONTH is…
1. Joseph Biden: “Omicron? Is that French guy acting up again?”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .