10. When you cross from Delaware into Maryland, you can buy different flavors of crack.
9. Even when spaced out and semi-conscious, Hunter refers to his stepmother as “Doctor.”
8. When flying private, like on a Gulfstream, the owners of the aircraft will get really mad when you bust up furniture and china on-board.
7. In a “gentlemen’s” club, the women are friendlier than out in the general population.
6. The New York Post is really, really accurate.
5. Though pixilated, one of Hunter’s videos appears to include a burro and a clown.
4. Venmo is practical when sharing cash bonanzas from China and Ukraine with family members (Including the “Big Guy”).
3. The laptop contains 37 marriage proposals, all sent by e-mail.
2. Hunter pressed Dad for open borders, arguing for his “supply chain” needs.
…and the NUMBER ONE DISCOVERY as HUNTER’S LAPTOP gets a THOROUGH READING is…
1. In a “trial run” survey for Governor of Delaware, Hunter leads all Democrats.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .