- “Moo Shoo….” That’s Hunter’s nickname for President Xi.
9. “Wings” – access for Biden “friends” to fly around on Air Force Two and then Air Force One
8.. “Cabbage.” Think $30 million worth in Chinese Yuan direct deposits.
7. “Our Russki ATM” – affectionate moniker for Yelena Baturina, former First Lady of Moscow
6. That CEFC China Energy CEO Ye Jianming does spot-on impressions of Jimmy Cagney and Donald Trump.
5. No, “Sinohawk” is not a Biden shell company. That’s a pet name for Hunter’s favorite Asian escort.
4. “See No Evil Dave” is a current U.S. Attorney. Scratch golfer.
3. “Yi ngxia ng li doushou” means “influence-peddling” in Cantonese Chinese.
2. What a card, that Kazakhstan oligarch Kenes Rakishev! Saw him put the Vice President’s driver in a headlock, just like that!
…and the NUMBER ONE YET-UNREVEALED COMMENT OVERHEARD AMONG HUNTER “BUSINESS” PARTNERS and “the BIG GUY” is…
- Yeah, we talked about the weather. Like, the impact of blizzards on Burisma’s oil drilling operations in the steppes of Ukraine.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .