10. Pearl Harbor: The Japanese “probe” was over with by afternoon, and limited to just one island.
9. The Alamo: An exciting example of cultural “intersectionality,” resulting in Tex-Mex cuisine.
8. Stalingrad: A waste that so many expired prior to officially declaring their new genders.
7. 1979 Iranian Hostage crisis: “That Embassy was not energy efficient, and deserved a Green make-over anyway.”
6. Explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor in 1898: “See, we told you about fossil fuel power.”
5. 1929 Stock Market crash and depression: “A real victory against income inequality.”
4. Mount St. Helens Volcanic Explosion: “We can learn from this experience and utilize similar strategies for urban renewal.”
3. The Signing of the Declaration of Independence: “The signatures and votes of Tories were clearly suppressed in this Jim Crow operation.”
2. Adam and Eve banned from the Garden of Eden: “Free fruit? Over here we’ve got free housing, free medical care, free college and high paying jobs in corporations and universities.”
…and the NUMBER ONE WAY the BIDEN WHITE HOUSE MIGHT HAVE EXPLAINED CERTAIN “INCIDENTS” in HISTORY is:
1. 2021: “The border with Mexico is now closed.“
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .