10. Bernie hasn’t worn a red military jacket like Maduro’s since the `69 Woodstock Festival.
9. Even if he has to clear-cut Vermont’s Green Mountain forests, Bernie swears we’ll never have a toilet paper shortage.
8. Maduro may have stolen his elections, but even he supports Voter I.D.
7. Venezuelans don’t need Bernie’s “Medicare for All.” They’ve already got a Cuban doctor for every 20,000 residents.
6. If they pass that “Green New Deal,” what will Maduro do with all those Citgo gas stations?
5. Mrs. Ines Flores Maduro only maxed out their government credit card during “U. N. Week” in New York.
Mrs. Jane Driscoll Sanders bankrupted a whole university, leaving Burlington College defunct.
4. In Venezuela, Maduro has actually run out of other people’s money.
3. Maduro’s military would be too large for Bernie’s America.
2. Bernie’s base marches in Birkenstocks, Maduro’s prefers polished jackboots.
…and the NUMBER ONE MOST OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOCIALIST CANDIDATE BERNIE SANDERS and VENEZUELAN SOCIALIST ICON NICOLAS MADURO is….
- Venezuela has really put the 1% in their place — wherever they might be now.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .