10. At the “Women’s” march, thousands of persons dropped “&% -bombs” just to explain lunch options in D.C.
9. In the pro-life march, 200,000 people openly prayed for Madonna. (Like, really? Yes, really!)
8. The “Women’s” March was the top story in the mainstream TV networks, the New York Times and mainstream newspapers.
7. When was that March for Life again?
6. At one march, many speakers seemed to be high, disturbed, or unhinged.
5. At the other, the most unhinged person was the CPA who forgot to water the plants back home.
4. At one march, the first black Republican woman elected to Congress (and from Utah!) spoke to the crowds.
3. On that other Sunday, the most prominent woman Communist in the nation addressed their group.
2. At the March for Life, the message was clear:
Every child, born or unborn, deserves life.
One week earlier, the message was um… um. What was the question?
and the NUMBER ONE WAY to TELL WHICH MARCH YOU ATTENDED is:
1. At the March for Life, a student got cross with her friend, and said “Darn.”
To subscribe to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free, please log on to www.gipperten.com . Complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
Once on the site, you can scroll back to catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy !