- During the State of the Union, that seat behind the President, reserved for the Vice President? Look for Hunter there, smoking.
- Kamala arrives home at the Naval Observatory to see Mayor Pete, smiling with a coffee mug.
- Her proudest achievement: “Border Czar.”
- During interview on “Meet the Press,” Kamala’s responses are “explained” live by Karine Jean-Pierre.
- When Joseph isn’t calling her “President Harris,” he refers to “y’know, the girl, y’know.”
- She is spotted discussing legislation with George Santos.
- Kamala insulted Hunter by not investing in his latest Chinese scheme.
- Top item on her “to-do” list is always “finding root causes.”
2. To chauffeur the VP to Andrews AFB, staff is issued a 2008 Impala from the GSA Motorpool.
…and the NUMBER ONE EARLY TIP-OFF that KAMALA MIGHT not be on the 2024 TICKET is….
- This week, the “Kamala Cackle” is trending as the #1 ring tone in America.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .