10. Bill and Hill: Figure out a new money-grubbing scheme by spring
9. President Trump: Limit tweets to mostly sports topics
8. Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez: read (and comprehend) “Capitalism for Dummies”
7. Michael Avenatti, Esq.: Learn a useful skill prior to release from prison
6. Kim Jong-un: Rest in the knowledge that your country has never been attacked while being visited by Dennis Rodman
5. CNN’s Brian Stelter and Chris Cuomo: Be more assertive in trying to make fake news believable
4. Billionaire candidate Tom Steyer: Keep costs in Iowa Caucuses below $50,000 per voter
3. Former President Obama: Cool it on Trump, receive anonymous Mar-a-Lago golf membership
2. Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Appease your “Squad,” but prevent your husband’s businesses from being nationalized
…and the NUMBER ONE RESOLUTION for 2020 is:
1.James Comey: While the getting’s good, politely and humbly ask your former boss for a presidential pardon
“YOUR WEEKLY AMERICAN TOP TEN LIST” WISHES ALL READERS and FANS the BEST for a HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL 2020…….
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .