10. On election day, the weather is rather cloudy.
9. Elderly volunteer in my polling place did not properly refer to me as “they.”
8. I wanted to “same-day register,” but the police kept chasing me all the way from that bank.
7. Major League Baseball is played somewhere in the state.
6. Board of Elections guy wants me to divulge my address. Can you imagine?
5. Look, there’s a police officer outside the polling place.
4. It says right here that early voting can only take place in the same year as the election.
3. No portrait-size photos of President Harris on display in or near the voting machines.
2. Fox News truck sighted within 1/2 mile of voting site.
…and the NUMBER ONE WAY THAT STACEY and JOE CAN SPOT “VOTER SUPPRESSION” IS:
- You live in a state where Coca Cola is available, and Delta flies there.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .