10. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau searches for an Al Jolson Film Festival (French subtitles preferred).
9. North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un switches to Mets t-shirt, blends in on the #7 Flushing line subway.
8. British PM Boris Johnson heads to Washington Heights for a buzz cut with “Brexit” shaved into his head.
7. French President Emmanuel Macron dons his predecessor’s motorcycle helmet to avoid recognition on his ride to Trump Tower to discuss future career possibilities.
6. The UN’s Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, makes executive decision and firmly declares the drone bombing of major oil refineries “could possibly be an infraction.”
5. Greenland Premier Kim Kielsen shares blubber tacos with President Trump, asks if statehood could mean a “free” subway system for his island.
4. German Chancellor Angela Merkel buys up the 8 remaining copies of that “Time” magazine anointing her as the 2015 “Person of the Year” (That was the PRE-migrant crisis year…).
3. Mayor Bill deBlasio hosts breakfast for dictators of Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, asking for tips on making NYC more “progressive.”
2. Al Gore, Mark Ruffalo and Leonardo diCaprio fly in synchronized (but separate, of course) private jets to arrive on time for the plenary session on “What ordinary folks can do to fight climate change.”
…and the NUMBER ONE NYC “BUCKET LIST” ACTIVITY DURING UNITED NATIONAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK is…
1.Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khameini files to renew his NYC Taxi Driver’s “hack” license….
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .