10. Cannabis farms
9. Critical Race Theory DVDs for grade schoolers
8. Unhackable laptops for the First Family
7. A pipeline, but in Russia
6. Five million flammable American flags (made in China)
5. Mail-in ballots for everyone (preferably untraceable)
4. Private jets, sequestered near Hollywood
3. Wind turbines, but not within a 30-mile radius of the White House or key donors
2. Any elective surgery that might possibly improve self-esteem
…and the NUMBER ONE WHITE HOUSE EXAMPLE of “INFRASTRUCTURE” is…
1. Hair plugs
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .