- Hey, it’s worked for Fidel and Raul so far.
- The people, they watch the beisbol, they are happy.
- No lights in polling places due to rationed electricity.
7. Give them elections, and soon the people demand bread and toilet paper.
6. A supreme leader is judged not merely by votes, but by his uniform.
- Need to wait for enough Russian sailors to arrive and vote for Maduro.
- Hate election fraud? Problem solved!
3. OK, here is your election choice:
Nicolas Maduro, Si vs.
Nicolas Maduro, Yes
- Unlike Secretary Clinton, Maduro’s opponents can’t run for president from prison.
…and the NUMBER ONE EXCUSE for CANCELLING a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION in VENEZUELA :
- Elections never go well for incumbent during food riots.
Our apologies for the late arrival of “Your Weekly American Top Ten list.” We posted on time, but have had ongoing problems with our e-mail provider.
Visit www.gipperten.com to catch up on previous Top Ten lists, and to subscribe for free.
Just complete the “newsletter” section on the right side of the home page.