10. Any new laptop owned by Hunter, of course.
9. All Federal contracting businesses started by baby brother Jim Biden.
8. Any organization or department with the words “equity,” “diversity,” or “intersectionality” in its title.
7. Sites owned by George Soros, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer. (They can’t afford the ransom).
6. Wilmington, Delaware’s “Hair Club for Men” franchise.
5. Personal email accounts for Jim Acosta, Katie Couric, Paul Krugman, Nikki Hannah Jones, and Joe Scarborough.
4. The University of Delaware’s special repository for Dr. Jill’s Ed.D. thesis.
3. Congresswoman Ocasio’s therapist.
2. Al Gore’s 20,000 kilowatts-per-month mansion.
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW “NO CYBER ATTACKS, PLEASE” ZONE FROM JOSEPH BIDEN is…
- The thermostat in Randi Weingarten’s hot tub.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .