10. “Thanks for nuthin,” – President Trump to seven SCOTUS justices
9. “Here’s Morocco for Ya’,” – Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu
8. “Honey, where are those files you borrowed? XX “ – Congressman Eric Swallwell to Fang-Fang, trusted agent of Communist China
7. “May you get all treats and no tricks this month.” — putative President Joseph Biden
6. “We will deliver Medicare-for-All, higher taxes and crazy spending, unless an offensive, vile video interrupts us.” — future Domestic Policy Council chair Susan Rice
5. “Feliz Navidad to my loyal subjects. With no gasoline available, we sure are delivering on our Paris “emissions targets.” – VenezuelanComandante Nicolas Maduro
4. ”Dear Occupant: here are 20 more unsolicited paper ballots for the December 5th run-offs, just for you. If you would like an additional supply, just call.” — Stacey Abrams
3. “Dear students and all university staff, Let us celebrate our cherished, secular winter solstice holidays in one of the many ‘Safe Spaces’ on our beloved campus.” – Same message tapped by over 100 college presidents
2. “Dear Joseph, may 2021 bring you all the health and cognition you deserve. Reach out if my administration can do anything at all for you.” – Kamala
…and the NUMBER ONE CHRISTMAS or HANNUKAH CARD INSCRIPTION is:
1. “Thank you in advance for the expected resumption of holiday “gratuities.” Nevertheless, death to America.” -Iranian President Hassan Rouhani
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2020 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .