Last week, conservative Tucker Carlson and leftist Mayor Bill de Blasio agreed on the potential for dramatic job losses due to robotics and other forms of automation and artificial intelligence. The most likely occupations to be threatened are those with predictable work processes and near-certain, foreseeable job results. Hence, this list.
10. “Climatologist,“ as anointed by Al Gore, AOC and Beto O’Rourke
9. Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee (this human job could be saved by 2021)
7. Leonardo diCaprio’s private jet captain (auto-pilot always set toward the next Global Warming Conference)
6. Al Sharpton
5. General Secretary of the United Nations
4. MSNBC host
3. Majorities in the San Francisco and New York City Councils…
2. Keith Olbermann
…and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISING JOB THAT COULD BE LOST DUE to ROBOTICS and AUTOMATION is….
1. New York Times editor
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .