10. “Wow, Kamala really placed flowers at the memorial to honor the Communist soldiers who shot down John McCain?” -North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un
9. “Joe, these 22,000 American Humvees are great in mountainous terrain… but how do you open the gas caps?” — Taliban Interior Minister Haibatullah Akhundzada (yes, he’s on the FBI Terror Watch List)
8. “No, Angela, I didn’t hear from him before the surrender, either….” — U. K. PM Boris Johnson
7. “Can I catch a free ride to Dulles, boys?” — Supreme Leader Ali Khamenai of Iran, in disguise without his turban, at Kabul International Airport
6.. “Don’t vurry, Joseph. You can buy Russian Gasprom gas from us if your Green New Deal gets passed. ” – Prime Minister Mette Fredriksen of Denmark
5. “I am seeking asylum here in Del Rio, at least until we solve the toilet paper challenge.” – Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
4. “How long do we really have to carry Hunter on the payroll? – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
3. “I thought WE had deficits. But at least we don’t have Pelosi.” – Prime Minister of Greece Kyriakos Mitsotakis
2. “So New York state is offering $15,000 to migrants, no questions asked. Time for a road trip?” – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
…and the NUMBER ONE PRIVATE COMMENT from a WORLD LEADER, OVERHEAR this WEEK is:
1. ” But if you come to the next summit with me, ma Cheri, this guy might start sniffing your hair…” — French President Emmanuel Macron, speaking with wife Brigitte.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .